2008/07/02

Our Prospect

Mr. Prospect let me first sincerely thank you coming by and giving me a chance to showcase the kind of work I do but first let me say something sincerely from my heart. By you giving me a chance to showcase my work shows that you are a responsible person because to me only individuals who are serious and responsible about their lives, will come forth and face the reality of FP. (they want their loved ones to be taken care, they don’t want to be irresponsible in the event they are hit by disaster or any bad events that may cause inconvenience to people around them.) Let me personally thank you for taking that responsibility.

Mr. Prospect before I start sharing the various Financial Models that I have been doing for my clients; please allow me to credentialise myself.

I am Financial Consultant representing Public Mutual, MAAKL Mutual, and many other Offshore Funds as well as many other service providers which are required by our clients. To enhance our position as a Financial Consultant we are being trained and developed by MAXIMAS GROUP where all the top Independent Advisers from Singapore are housed.

I am professionally trained to establish 4 Financial Models for my clients, namely;

· Wealth Distribution Planning

· Wealth Management Planning

· Wealth Accumulation Planning

· Wealth Protection Planning

My main expertise is to move my client’s Current Asset Position to Future Asset successfully.


Haha Ur think ur ar Mr prospect


No comments: